"To be able to heal others is a great and wonderful gift... To be able to enlighten and empower others to heal themselves, is even greater!"
About Remedial Therapy Clinic
Our bodies are intricate layers of the physical and emotional...
Remedial Therapy Clinic is open to both male and female clients, for those who may be suffering from chronic musculoskeletal pain and discomfort, to stress related illnesses and dis-ease, and wish to feel more empowered to improve their health and wellbeing mind and body.
Remedial Therapy Clinic has had success with clients suffering from the following various ailments, through the combination of techniques working with the soft tissue and fascia of the body.
- Musculoskeletal chronic pain and discomfort.
- Loss of joint mobility, flexibility and restricted range of movement (ROM) e.g. frozen shoulder
- Stress related ailments - e.g. Irritable Bowel Syndrome and other digestive issues/complaints
- Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia
- Mental wellness - Anxiety, stress, low mood and mood swings
- Menopausal symptoms e.g. Hot Flushes, disturbed sleep, energy levels
- Disturbed sleep patterns, sleep deprivation/insomnia
- Sports injuries: e.g. runner’s knee, tennis and golfer’s elbow, tennis leg
- Recurring and repetitive strain injuries, e.g. carpal tunnel syndrome
“Amazing lady! Highly skilled with professional approach. I went to see her for hip impingement and she suggested small changes in movement patterns. Love her calming and holistic approach…..an hours not long enough!”
“Gemma from Remedial Therapy Clinic made such a difference to my leg issue after just one session of Myofascial Release. She worked tirelessly to achieve a good result. I would highly recommend her without a doubt.”